Am I Growing Up or Old?

Just general thoughts that come to me during the day nothing too indepth considering this is my first time ever trying to put my thoughts into the written form.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Been a While

Well it's been a while since I last wrote anything but I haven't really known what to say or where to begin. I still don't really... My life has taken all kinds of turns and dips and really I don't know what to say anymore... all the talkinig in the world doesn't make any of this make sense to me.

I love a man that isn't my husband and he already has a wife. I have two children who deserve a whole mom and this mom has felt (up until recently) like a whole bunch of little pieces of one. I have been smiling more lately and I have tried to spend more time with my kids. The whole detox thing?? Not gonna happen... I jumped off the wagon and just chopped it up for firewood. :-) Sorry, guess that wasn't a good joke but I am just wanting to be happy and complete and for now, that's how I feel when I have J in my life.

So for now... It's all status quo for me right now... Im making through each day and grabbing each moment.... My life is at this moment just full of stolen moments...

So here's to stealing them as often as I can... :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whether you are where you are at, or somewhere else, you will find someone that COMPLIMENTS you, NOT COMPLETES you.
    An entirely different mindset there. Think about it.
    You must be complete yourself before you can compliment another.
    Put yourself first.

    your anonymous gay friend...or is it gay anonymous friend?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home